Are you looking to improve your relationship? Interested in better communication with your partner? Join my private membership group where we will have live discussions, webinars, workshops, and more, to help you and your partner be better. Together.
"I am a member of the Couples Couch Facebook group and listen to your podcast almost on a daily basis. Just wanted to thank you for what you do. I’ve only been doing couples therapy work since February and I find your interviews to be one of the most helpful learning materials that I use! The content, people you interview, and the resources are so relevant in the work I do. Definitely appreciated!"
"I would like to thank you so much for creating this amazing community of couples therapists who walk in many different modalities and approaches! I have been running my own private practice for 5 years in NZ and to have finally discovered your podcasts is like a lifeline for me. Not to mention the lovely FB community that share resources and the inevitable challenges that come up in our practices. This is a truly helpful and inspiring forum so thank YOU Shane Birkel!"
1. Couples Therapy is nothing like individual therapy and the one class I had in my MFT program had not prepared me for the work.
2. I needed more training, but didn't know where to start. There were so many options like Gottman, EFT, RLT, IMAGO, PACT.
3. I was alone in my private practice without a community to turn to.
4. I felt a lack of confidence about how to create real change for the couples I worked with.
5. I didn't have a place to bring my questions and get support on an ongoing basis about all of the issues that I were coming up, like sex, parenting, finances, infidelity, communication, etc.